BVCA North West Forum: Seed to Buyout Success
12th September 2019
Date(s) - Sep 12
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA), alongside its supporting partners TLT and Lockton Insurance, invites Founders and Investors to an afternoon conference on Thursday, 12th September to discuss and debate how private equity and venture capital can take businesses through their next stages of development, share best practice and new ideas, solutions to common challenges, and build long-lasting relationships.
The North West has a strong entrepreneurial tradition and is home to more than half a million home-grown businesses, spanning a range of sectors. From early-stage companies to mature businesses, the North West has seen record levels of investment in recent years and is a standout UK entrepreneurial success story. Given such activity, this afternoon will bring together a range of growth businesses from the North West with PE/VC investors from the region and the rest of the UK for what promises to be an exciting event.
- 13.00 – Registration and networking lunch
- 14.00 – Welcome
- 14.10 – Investment in the North – From angels to venture capital: who, how and when?
- 14.55 – Entrepreneur viewpoint: Mojo Mortgages
- 15.05 – Funding and venture capital: How to stop chasing capital and start attracting.
- 15:35 – Networking break
- 16.05 – Is PE a partnership for business and can it drive sustainable growth?
- 16.35 – From expansion to exits
- 17.05 – Entrepreneur viewpoint: partnering for success
- 17.15 – Closing remarks
If you are a Founder or Investor and would like to attend, please register here by clicking here.