Navigating Insolvency: Webinar and Q&A with PKF Geoffrey Martin & Co
2nd June 2020
Date(s) - Jun 02
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
While insolvency may be a worst-case scenario in business, as an investor or entrepreneur operating during these uncertain times, it’s a crucial topic to understand to avoid unnecessary stress.
PKF Geoffrey Martin & Co and NorthInvest offer you the opportunity to gain expert advice and insight to help you prepare for any eventuality during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Join this webinar to gain clarity on the insolvency process, including:
- What options are available to start-ups on the brink of insolvency?
- What is best practice for discussing insolvency with your investors and creditors?
- What is the process of wrapping up a business and declaring insolvency?
- What are the red flags to watch out for in business/financial reports that might indicate potential insolvency?
- As an investor in the business, what can you expect to get back from your initial investment (if anything)?
- What process would you advise an investor follow should a company become insolvent?
This webiner will involve a short presentation from a guest speaker from insolvency practitioner James Sleight at PKF Geoffrey Martin & Co, followed by a conversation-led Q&A session with the opportunity to ask questions to both James Sleight and legal experts from Gordons LLP.
Please click here to register your place.