Brought to you in partnership with Nexus and Leeds City Council
A Programme designed to scale up your business in Leeds
Are you a business founder with ambitions to make Leeds your launchpad?
We are looking for a diverse group of founders to take part in the Grow@Leeds Programme. A free six-month programme, that is designed to take you step-by-step through the process of scaling your business!
If you are developing an innovative business that is technology enabled, and is looking to grow and scale into international markets, we want to hear from you? Apply to take part if you’re an early stage founder based in Leeds or looking to relocate to Leeds with an business that is ready to accelerate and can provide evidence of the below:
Take your Leeds- based business global through the Grow @Leeds programme, brought to you by NorthInvest and Nexus in collaboration with Leeds City Council to fuel entrepreneurs with global ambition who wish to make Leeds their launch pad. We will be supporting 10 founders through a six month programme of workshops and 1:1 support that will help scale your business, expand internationally and increase your sales.
The programme will create an inclusive physical community at Nexus for entrepreneurs to cohabit and innovate. As part of this community, founders will receive 1:1 sessions with our collaboration team to link businesses to research, innovation and investment, talent and skills and wrap around professional services support. We are excited to be collaborating with KPMG, HSBC and other partners to deliver you a world class expertise.
What we’re looking for
- Early stage, innovation-led businesses who are technology enabled and have ambitions to scale
- Less than 10 employees
- Businesses who want to (or are) located in Leeds and have a live product that is generating revenue.
From Charlene Abena-Jones – Investment and Programme Director
“We are excited to launch this fantastic scale-up programme for ambitious founders. This is a must-do programme for any entrepreneur based in Leeds or thinking of relocating there. You will get access to a collaboration team who will facilitate connections with research and innovation experts, as well as helping you on your investment journey.
Benefits of the Grow@Leeds Programme include:
- A dedicated desk space within a co-working office at Nexus’ state-of-the-art innovation hub
- Join a community of like-minded innovative businesses.To know what makes a successful investment pitch deck
- Access to community events
- Access to our collaboration team to facilitate connections with research & innovation expertise and assist with skills & talent requirements.
- Enterprise services and advice from KPMG, HGF and Squire Patton Boggs.
- Tailored workshops including Sales Growth, Revenue Modelling and International Growth.
Who is this programme for?
To be eligible for the Grow@Leeds Programme, your business must be based in or relocating to the Leeds City Region and under one of the following local authorities:
The priority sectors include:
- Tech for Good
- Software and AI
- Food & Drink
The deadline for applications to the programme is Friday 29th October – don’t miss out on your chance to apply!
Please register your interest by clicking the button below and we will be in touch with the next steps.