Apply For Investment
If you have an investment opportunity you would like us to consider, simply complete the form below or contact us on the details shown.
We help startups by refining their messaging and investor approach. We provide free advice to entrepreneurs on business plans, pitch documents, and growth strategy as well as conversation and feedback on a range of other topics and issues faced by entrepreneurs.
We then offer an opportunity for marketing materials to be presented to our early stage funding communities and provide investment engagement support.
Whilst we use tech platforms as an enabler we are a people business, so we’ll start by talking to you and then make useful introductions to like-minded people you’ll enjoy meeting.
How do we help northern tech startups?
- Advice on the funding process and what you need in place for each stage
- Feedback on your proposition and how you communicate it in your pitch deck
- Fuding introductions from business angels and other early stage funders
- Support through the deal process, with the help of our professional partners
- Connection with a network of experts, organisations for advice
- Considerations for potential board members
- Linking start-ups and professionals through specialist topic events series
There is no charge to start-ups for this support
Who is eligible?
- Northern-based start-ups: the majority of your team needs to be based in the North of England or planning to relocate in the near future
- An offering with a core technology component
- Our non-exclusive focus areas are:
- Digital media
- Tech for Good
- Typically we work with startups looking for seed level up to series A funding of £100k - £1m
What’s the process?
- Get in touch via our contact form below for an initial meeting or call
- To get the conversation started please attach a 10-20 slide pitch deck, explaining: your proposition, go-to-market plans, funding needs etc. (if you have initial questions about what this should include we recommend review our short guide available here: Investor Pitch Deck Template
- We review the pitch deck with you, feedback and help you refine
- Each month we chose the best propositions to circulate to our angel community
- Every two months we organise a pitch event (a much friendlier version of Dragons Den) where 5 startups pitch their business to a group of 10-15 angel investors
- We facilitate introductions between interested angels and start-ups
- We support you through the deal process (process support, access to legal, tax and HR advice…)
+44 (0)113 320 0777
North Invest Ltd
11-15 Hunslet Road