In light of Covid-19 and its impact on public gatherings, we have taken the decision to amend our events programme for March and April for the safety and wellbeing of our community.
Where events have been postponed, we will update you with a rescheduled date/time as soon as we can.
We are currently working on a digital environment to deliver our pitch events and aim to launch this as soon as possible so our deal facilitation can continue.
Events due to take place in May onwards are unaffected and will go ahead unless otherwise stated. We will update you as soon as possible should this change.
March/April Event Changes
- 19 March, 11:00 – 13:00 – Angels of the North: Female Founders & Investors – CANCELLED
- 19 March, 18:00 – 20:30 – FinTech Conversation – POSTPONED
- 24 March, 14:00 – 17:00 – Pitch Event with Innovation SuperNetwork- POSTPONED
- 31 March, 10:00 – 13:00 – Pitch Event with RTC North – POSTPONED
- 23 April, 11:00 – 13:00 – Female Founders & Investors: Financing Your Start-up with Garbutt + Elliott – POSTPONED
Upcoming Unaffected Events
- 5 May, 10:00 – 13:00 – Leeds Pitch Event
- 21 May, 16:00 – 17:00 – Investor Huddle: Insolvency Q&A with Geoffrey Martin & Co
- 12 June, 11:00 – 13:30 – Liverpool Tech For Good Forum – Cotton Exchange, Liverpool
We appreciate your patience while we continue to monitor the situation and hope you and your families stay safe and well during this time.
The NorthInvest Team